HOME aboutus project oneday believe

Thursday, February 18, 2010

Keeping the Faith in Jeans and a Vest

The other night I was talking with a friend about the past couple of months and how crazy they have been. I recapped the stress and tears and all that other crazy stuff that constitutes life as a college student and my seemingly new found confusion towards life. Lately I have had such a mental block when I try to figure out my future. What to do with school and work and church and romance... it all seems so impossible to figure out. How do you keep going on when it seems to much..... Now in situations like this people tend to turn to typical answers like God answers prayers... or things will work out... or you will know what to do when the time comes but what did this great boy do... He grabbed my computer and put on Bon Jovi... long hair vest wearing Bon Jovi... Keep the Faith... the music video. Oh how it made my night. I guess the message of the song was similar to all of those listed above but the delivery was a thousand times better. Who doesnt love laughing at guys with bad hair and a friend singing to you when you are down. it made my night =]... http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eZQyVUTcpM4

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...