HOME aboutus project oneday believe

Monday, March 29, 2010

My Love


So as I was walking the other night I realized that I have some pretty big expectations out of my life with no desire to get them. As I look at what those I look up to are accomplishing and have accomplished in their life I am coming to realize that I want more..... I want to find that thing that I can do and the thing that I will LOVE more than anything else...I have no idea what it is yet but I figured I could start with things that I know I love already.... and maybe these will lead me to what I am looking for...
But the number one thing that I love in my life is the gospel of Jesus Christ. I know that he loves me and the closer I get to him the closer I will be to pure happiness in all that I do.



2 comments:

Cara Joy said...

You go Sarah! Jesus is always a good place to start :)

AK said...

That's awesome! I have been having the same feelings lately, it's kind of exciting! Best wishes, follow Him and it's all good!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...