HOME aboutus project oneday believe

Monday, July 16, 2012

Life, Liberty and the Pursuit of Happiness

 HAPPY BIRTHDAY AMERICA!! I am a little late I know, but with working 40 hours a week and two summer classes I barely had time to say good night to my hubby. But now I am class free and get off work at 3 every day and it is AMAZING! I can not believe that it is already July! Summer is almost over, I just do not even want think about what that means for my schedule in a few weeks. This summer has been a fabulous one thanks to a few good friends. We got to see Jon's family, spend tons of time at the beach and even wrestled and alligator or two. Here are a few pictures to catch you guys up, since I am so horrible at blogging.

 Yeah we wrestle gators as a family NBD, Its Normal 

Sonya and Bryce :)

Dates with Hubby
                                                                                                              

 Nick got older... and grew a mustache 


Lansey Love

Its been a great summer and I just hope that it continues to the school year. Its my last two semesters at UCF and I will be a educated woman! Cant wait to see what is next this year. 

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...