HOME aboutus project oneday believe

Thursday, August 16, 2012

Five Reasons Today is a Good Day

ONE. Early morning bakery trip to get the best croissant sandwich ever.
TWO. Woman working at said bakery thought I was in high school. 
(There may have been literally a thousand high school students 
in there while I was ordering but Ill take what I can get)
THREE.  I ran a mile in under 10 minuets... big deal for me 
maybe not normal runners but for my slow self it was an accomplishment   
FOUR. Jon has an interview tomorrow... prayers please we could really use this job.
FIVE. We downloaded 90's 100 top song and my life is no a musical completely 
with a husband who randomly breaks out in to song. 

Photobucket

1 comment:

Kim said...

nothing beats an early morning croissant. nothing.

-kim
found the route

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...