HOME aboutus project oneday believe

Friday, September 14, 2012

Friday.... Its that time again

Another week has passed and it is once again that blessed day that leads us too two full days of no work, no school, and  so much fun. Unfortunately this week has been pretty boring so I wont put you through a boring recount. But here are 5 things from Pinterest that I am excited about...(cause my life is super boring right now)
1. BOOTS to be specific combat boots... I don't know if I can pull them off but I am obsessed.    

Via 
2. Leather Jacket's once again I probably can not pull it off but I love it... If I ever live some where cold I am going to get a nice one...
3. Pretty things like this....
Via 
4. Frosting and the sweetest sweets
Via 
5. Flannel 

Linking up Lauren  :) 

4 comments:

Anita said...

It is definitely time to break out the boots and the flannel! Love it so much! Hope you have a beautiful weekend!

Niki {Glossy Blonde} said...

I loveee those necklaces and that cake is making me so hungry!

Elle Sees said...

flannel, boots, YES

Wendy said...

Those necklaces BIG like!! ;-)

I really need your help by a competition, check it out
http://fabulousstylews.blogspot.com/2012/09/supertrash-style-contest.html

XxX

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...