HOME aboutus project oneday believe

Friday, September 21, 2012

Friday Letters

Dear Jealousy, Please stop bubbling up at unexpected times. Your are not welcome so kindly leave. Kthanks. Dear school, please stop being so stressful, I would like to spend one night having fun with my hubby. Dear babies please stop staring at me with those eyes... I know your cute... I don't need to be reminded every time I see you.

Dear Husband, CANT YOU SEE HOW CUTE THIS THING IS??? Oh and stop sending me pictures like this... It doesn't matter how many pictures you send me I know your gonna be a good dad... One day... a long time from now... 
Dear Friday, why can't you be everyday? Dear October 16, Please hurry up and get here. I can not wait to be with these people again even if it is just for a week. Dear Readers, sorry for the pictures I couldn't find one with all of my favorite Utah/ Vegas Friends in it so you get us in wet suits and  weird faces..
Dear Best friends, Please please please PLEASE come visit me in Vegas...
 
Dear Friday letter thanks for letting me babel about random list of things and making it ok.

2 comments:

The Millers said...

hahah this is totally my husband too. He is scared of babies I think. I feel the same way every time I see one.. they just pull my heart strings!!

sjdmiller.blogspot.com

Unknown said...

hahahaha that pic is so funny made me LOL. my husband thinks its funny to annoy the baby too then passes the baby to me when she cries from being annoyed. i love ur blog by the way x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...