HOME aboutus project oneday believe

Tuesday, May 28, 2013

Peace Out College

Like I said in my last post A LOT has happened lately. Although finding out about Baby V was by far the most exciting news it does not trump my biggest accomplishment as today. I finally got to say good by to UCF!! I am now officially an educated woman ready to take on the world, for like 6 more months then I will be tackling a whole NEW world.

Graduation week was a CRAZY blur filled with family, friends and a lot of packing (more on this in another post). Jon's family flew in from Vegas  and it was fabulous. I even got to have a last minuet party to celebrate and say good bye to everyone. My parents are pretty much the most amazing parents ever because they bought me a a brand new Nikon D5200 with 2 new lenses for graduation and I am pretty much as excited as  is humanly possible to own it. Jon loves it almost as much as me and took the job of graduation photographer so here are some pictures from my artsy hubby...
























1 comment:

Jennie and Husband said...

Yaaaa congrats on graduating! Such an accomplishment!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...